No exchangeOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Everything is a transaction it seems 🤣 exchange son for grandkids
Beta bhi mera grandkids bhi mere 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
No exchangeOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Everything is a transaction it seems 🤣 exchange son for grandkids
Beta bhi mera grandkids bhi mere 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
then exchange them for great-grandkids 🤣🤣 and these people say we dont care for family values and relations 🤣🤣
The system is rotten at its core 🤣🤣
i get that! I like to dance but when i am in mood not when i am told to 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I know 🤣 and I’m pushing back all I can 🤣I don’t want to sweat in my nice clothes
S*x education 🤣 tooOriginally posted by: whats.up.danger
So is the point of sign to promote curiosity? 🤣
because because! Wait didnt she already kill him in previous birth? Its just petty grudge now 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
kuch to log kahege logo ka kaam kehna 😆
I just don’t understand what is so frightening about hair 🤣
Yeh bhi sahi 🤣
burn the system 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
burn the system 🤣

this is hardly education 🤣🤣 now if aaru were to share thise age old notes of her m, its a different thing 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
S*x education 🤣 too
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k