Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
So that Ranav falls in love with Bela and kills himself when Bela leaves him.🤣
Not toxic at all right? 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
So that Ranav falls in love with Bela and kills himself when Bela leaves him.🤣
Not toxic at all right? 🤪🤣
u know i never see the point of it! Like u just click on it and get past! What exactly does that achieve? 😲Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
aise post k liye Mature sign hai 🤣 use it🤣
for kids 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Arre white sari lady if you are so possessive over your son why did you get him married 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Waterproof makeup doesn't work in India.🤣
I have wet wipes from the plane as backup 🤣 I’ll just remove it all of I need to
oh god! Thats not nice! I wish women would rebel more and not follow such whims!Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Individuality? What’s that 🤪🤣
I felt bad for my mom, she still has to cover her head with a pallu when certain relatives visit, even in this heat 😒 she immediately changed after they all left 🤣🤣
there are relatives who wants u to dance regardless of ur skills 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m okay 🤣 if I show any dancing skill they’ll make me dance at the wedding and I don’t want to 🤣
uff yeh Pallu 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Individuality? What’s that 🤪🤣
I felt bad for my mom, she still has to cover her head with a pallu when certain relatives visit, even in this heat 😒 she immediately changed after they all left 🤣🤣
oh thats where it was intended 🤣🤣
oh we love toxic relationships! Why do u think we have this revenge plot going on which is on sidelines right now! 🤣🤣
nevermind i misread post🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
for kids 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k