Billi bhi hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Billi bhi hai🤣
I do for time pass🤪
Did u see their recent tashan ☺️
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
have you not seen nooran's interview? .. she said in her stories she likes hero doing all the talking , heroine bas baithi rahe or hero kare saare kam
She said heroine bus beithi rahy aur hero sarey kaam karey 🤣
get ready to hear the most dumb f**king explanation.... I guess murtasim bhi ek baar sochega isse acha toh Rohail ke saath hi bhaag jaati
Murtu will be too excited to have her back that he will switch off all his brain cells and will accept anything and everything coming out of her mouth
I was seconds away from slapping them for ruining the track😡
Dil khush kar dia murtasam ne aj!
I better f not see those Haya and murtasam wedding fisco
🤣🤣🤣
I feel bad for her husband🤣
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
I hope reunion ke time meerub ko bhi acche se sunaye murtu tab mere gale mein thandak padegi..
M seriously wondering what will be her explanation for running away and hiding the baby from him?
If she agrees he will take her back with him ! He knows what wrong he did that made her take off ! This time his love will unconditional and will accept her with her flaws.