Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
promo toh mila nahi par yeh mila
https://twitter.com/shova_monir/status/1666847330639958028?s=20
What theeeee she gets a handsome dulha too..grrrrrrrr😡😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
promo toh mila nahi par yeh mila
https://twitter.com/shova_monir/status/1666847330639958028?s=20
What theeeee she gets a handsome dulha too..grrrrrrrr😡😡😡
This is absolute truth. 😭😭😭
I think murtasim will find meerab and last episode will be a few years later they have a baby.
I don't think there's an actual leap anymore.
With meerabs weird lies I don't understand how that aunty and uncle will keep her.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
promo toh mila nahi par yeh mila
https://twitter.com/shova_monir/status/1666847330639958028?s=20
He is Usama Khan (actor). He is not in TB
I do want to see him blast Haya away in front of everyone especially Meerab. 💥 I want Murtasim to be the one to get rid of her forever
This is legit true... He is treating her like he used to before marriage with absolute contempt...
Meerab softened him for everyone... I know we are all angry with him for not dealing with haya but it seems like haya was a non entity to him... He didn't even consider her a credible threat..
Now he is losing it... Finally he has snapped.... Yes yes yes!!!!
I think Meerab that oldie couple ky ghar sy chali jaye gii aur phir kisi aur woh, Saba and Meesam kisi new city rahy gy. Saba remind me of Yrkkh S2 ki Liza 🥱Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I have no words
He went there searching for her and he is right she is there so he actually did go to the correct place. His research is not wrong.
But Mee does not want to be found.
Like I said earlier - one can find a person who is lost not someone who is hiding on purpose.
Promo for people searching
https://twitter.com/JaraKabir/status/1666839450398380032?t=xHaVMt-O7Ac2APjMz9mpqw&s=19