Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I only know about Mo, Ruby, Dola and Ansh 🤣🤣
Vedashree and Pia also became Dayans at some point I guess 🤣
I guess we need to see who didn’t become a dayan 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I only know about Mo, Ruby, Dola and Ansh 🤣🤣
Vedashree and Pia also became Dayans at some point I guess 🤣
I guess we need to see who didn’t become a dayan 🤣
Her obsession with keeping the leads apart with saas bahu saazish since 00s 🤧🤐🙃
Same recycled plot with new faces and still people watch. Like koi standard hai ki nahi?!
nahi🤣🤣Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
Her obsession with keeping the leads apart with saas bahu saazish since 00s 🤧🤐🙃
Same recycled plot with new faces and still people watch. Like koi standard hai ki nahi?!
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I only know about Mo, Ruby, Dola and Ansh 🤣🤣
Vedashree and Pia also became Dayans at some point I guess 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I guess we need to see who didn’t become a dayan
If m nt wrong Chaitali bhi Dayan bane thee 🤣🤣
Sirf Chaitali ki beti aur Savi ko chod k sab Dayan bane hai🤣
Dayan 😆Originally posted by: BabyHimavari
hello....what's the hot topic for discussion currently?😆
Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
Her obsession with keeping the leads apart with saas bahu saazish since 00s 🤧🤐🙃
Same recycled plot with new faces and still people watch. Like koi standard hai ki nahi?!
Nahi hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I only know about Mo, Ruby, Dola and Ansh 🤣🤣
Vedashree and Pia also became Dayans at some point I guess 🤣
Dola re dola
And then mata ka sher hologram was my favorite😆
Gurumaa 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
Her obsession with keeping the leads apart with saas bahu saazish since 00s 🤧🤐🙃
Same recycled plot with new faces and still people watch. Like koi standard hai ki nahi?!
Nahi hai standard tabhi hum log uska koi na koi show abhi bhi dekhte hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
If m nt wrong Chaitali bhi Dayan bane thee 🤣🤣
Sirf Chaitali ki beti aur Savi ko chod k sab Dayan bane hai🤣
Ghar ke males ko kyu chhor diya 🤣 unko bhi Namuna ki tarah ladka dayan bana dete 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k