Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Is there any option for getting more than one cookie... 😆
You just have to pick again.. Then you get another chance. And another Cookie. Because I'm sure D3vil will come back for more too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Is there any option for getting more than one cookie... 😆
You just have to pick again.. Then you get another chance. And another Cookie. Because I'm sure D3vil will come back for more too.
Originally posted by: Clochette
Carisma, you make great threads ❤️
Thank you Clochette. Would you like to pick a number and get a Cookie too?
astha Here Buddy.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Numero uno por favor!
Estas destinado a la grandeza(masculine)You are destined for Greatness. ⭐️
You like astrology things. You shud come to my Happy Petals shop and I'll do U a free Reading.
So Relationships will be important to you and you will also be faithful. However when it comes to choosing friends and lovers people born on the 13th of July often make mistakes, which then results in multiple relationships. But you do love with a True heart. Though sometimes you may feel that you have to compromise. You ill however make a loving and empathetic partner.
Thank you. Somehow I think I needed to hear to that.🙏🏻🤧
A heavy flow of biggies starts in June—one has to go back to the pre-COVID era in 2019 to see a similar slate of releases. Which one are you...
17