
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

I don’t like it …not a good vibe ..
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
Hope she doesn’t flip after the grand proposal in the name of farz … one more time I hear the word farz I will go crazy ……
He will ask her to accept for Aai Baba ki khushi
No farz over here
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
I don’t like it …not a good vibe ..
Let's see. Nothing is clear yet.
What about Savi Vinu’s Aai Baba …
Why did Hulu remove the blurb after uploading it .. looks like they didn’t like this grey hair Sairat 🤣
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
What about Savi Vinu’s Aai Baba …
They don't care about Savi Vinu, they have their egos to look after 😡
Wait so both of them had the same dream sequence ??? Or one of them did ? I'm so confused on what's happening lol ....🤪
Forget the mangalsutra .But I'm impressed that Sai still takes care of her nails.👍🏼
Yeah he will emotionally black mail her that aai and baba are so happy .. why don’t u stay in as their bahu .. Sai should stay stuck like virat did .. but she should handover savi to virat … before it gets out of hand like vinu did with his adopted mother ..
Whereas for Sai she needs to squirm and squirm his creepy advances …from her randomly decided pati …