Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
itna logic? 🤷🏻♀️Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
That gate man knows Waqas died right. So won't he inform meerab about waqas.
he replies even when audience compliments 😂Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
he won’t leave any single chance to say something 😅
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crsk9gjo7ov/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
What was that look from wahaj! 😂😂
has this been his most romantic drama?
I have seen others but not this much hand holding or close proximity with other lead 😂
. I am still wondering the same 😂
I still want to know what does murtasim do?
What studies he had done his educationalbackground...or its just all baap ka paisa 😆
So I felt our boy was showing a little too much leg with his short pants in TB. But I wasn’t even aware of his cleavage showing tendancies… 😲 😂 🤣 Not sure what to say here….
https://twitter.com/khushikyahai/status/1665091312477937670?s=46&t=V2mT-DctogLM7xf_uELgzw
he did say to Meerab that jo tumne 4 years main seekha hai woh main ne khud seekha hai… 🤔
I still want to know what does murtasim do?
What studies he had done his educationalbackground...or its just all baap ka paisa 😆
he has done much more intimate scenes.. there was an OST circulating here with Amar Khan too..Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crsk9gjo7ov/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
What was that look from wahaj! 😂😂
has this been his most romantic drama?
I have seen others but not this much hand holding or close proximity with other lead 😂
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Crsk9gjo7ov/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
What was that look from wahaj! 😂😂
has this been his most romantic drama?
I have seen others but not this much hand holding or close proximity with other lead 😂
He is looking younger and giving boi looks, his murtasim's look is best till now
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
he has done much more intimate scenes.. there was an OST circulating here with Amar Khan too..
But he looked best with yumna