Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I could think of nothing other than na jaane kya hoga kal se after watching pyaar ke bukhaar ke mareez, Chikitsak Dr. Dhruv 😆
It suits them so much!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I could think of nothing other than na jaane kya hoga kal se after watching pyaar ke bukhaar ke mareez, Chikitsak Dr. Dhruv 😆
It suits them so much!
Dhruv ki peti churani hi padegi bohot Samaan hai usme 😛
https://twitter.com/wushuangsun/status/1665023343798673408?s=20
https://twitter.com/urvashi0831/status/1664677271175561217
Aur ek admirer mil gaya Chikitsak saab ko? Kitne ships hai iss show mein bhai? Ek time pe decide karke bata do na..
https://twitter.com/Twinkle7848301/status/1665015794835795969
Sasuma be like - Yeh ladka toh pura satak gaya hai, hamari beti isko dene se pehle sochna padega 🤣
Looks se Dhruv nobita lagta hai but harkte doremon wali karta hai 😉
https://twitter.com/love_rikara/status/1665033689502236672?s=20
Dhruv babu didn't trust the court physician one bit (even openly told him that I don't doubt your ability but I do doubt your niyat). Only accepted his help after Tara requested him to (she even folded her hands in front of him).
Dhruv babu didn't trust the court physician one bit (even openly told him that I don't doubt your ability but I do doubt your niyat). Only accepted his help after Tara requested him to (she even folded her hands in front of him).
In case of rajvaidhy Dhruv practically soch raha hai aur Tara emotionally
But Tara ne kuch jyada hi easily trust kar liya us cunning rajvaidhy ko
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
In case of rajvaidhy Dhruv practically soch raha hai aur Tara emotionally
But Tara ne kuch jyada hi easily trust kar liya us cunning rajvaidhy ko
She said she saw truthfulness in his eyes (aankhon mein sacchai) or something..... 😲
She said she saw truthfulness in his eyes (aankhon mein sacchai) or something..... 😲
Same reaction mera bhi 😔
https://twitter.com/__shoutoutfacts/status/1665029984078163969?s=20