Before Leap1 Abhimanyu had great styling too in formal mostly n expensive looking classy blazers n jackets. Leap1 Akshara's styling was the best, much better than 1st season.
Now Ak's looks were gone down so bad!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Before Leap1 Abhimanyu had great styling too in formal mostly n expensive looking classy blazers n jackets. Leap1 Akshara's styling was the best, much better than 1st season.
Now Ak's looks were gone down so bad!
it was a genuine question I have deleted my post.👍
Yes.
I don’t want to see him make any moves, I don’t want to see any action from him.
Originally posted by: Hopefaith
Ash serious Qn I hope you meant to say
don’t want to see “any Action” from him?
PS I didn’t see your post made a similar one and tagged you too.
Sarah Waqar@SarahWaqar07
Pyaare
Ak wrote the exam. But whether she’ll pass is going to be another dragfest.
he could move mountains for her, that day he lost her, his everything but it can’t stop him from loving her, wishing the best for her, seeing her succeed, prioritizing her happiness and career, that’s Abhimanyu birla y’all, no one can love her the way he does
khub khub Sundar 🥰🧿
He deserves better!!!!
Time for me to quit the show. The drag fest will continue forever. Pata nahi kya junoon hai isss June mein.
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2