Bakhtu is goals!Originally posted by: midniteangel
Bakthu didn't want to listen to khan's dukhbari kahani so he sat at the back. Smart move 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bakhtu is goals!Originally posted by: midniteangel
Bakthu didn't want to listen to khan's dukhbari kahani so he sat at the back. Smart move 😎
I feel like its love actually. multiple stories vibesOriginally posted by: midniteangel
This looks like a good movie. I'm getting Bengali movie vibes from this!!
Hello guys! What’s happening?? ☺️ do we have any update?
Wahaj is at his movie premiere and he looks like such a cutie pie! Saw it on Twitter
manifesting both 😍Originally posted by: Madhuilove
omg ....i toh dream about Bilal , yumna and wahaj in one love triangle . Even movie would do 🥰
Also , in the written scenario of aaa, wahaj and yumna - the twitter would really be on fire 🤣
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Lol 😂😂😂
Rose you are still here.. I thought you would have gone back to studying hehe..
How have you been?
Bold: Very good. Just got some time to roam on internet bcz even my brain has refused to comprehend a single alphabet of physics so I'm trying to relax.
I guess the storm has already passed in the forum and I missed it bcz it's so calm right now thankfully
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Hello guys! What’s happening?? ☺️ do we have any update?
No 🥺