I'm watching jhoom live right now.....
....... Do i have masochist tendencies?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm watching jhoom live right now.....
....... Do i have masochist tendencies?
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Do you know what the next best drama would be:
Love triangle between
Yumna, Wahaj and AAA…
The whole world will go crazy because of the fight between the fandom or AAA & Yumna and Wahaj and Yumna 😂😂😂
That will be a treat to watch and the anxiety of who will end up with whom
That would be super duper hit
Twitter will be on fire
episodes hi kitne hue hai😆
I'm watching jhoom live right now.....
....... Do i have masochist tendencies?
Enjoy watching best piece of acting
kaddu uncle khush honge yeh jaankar🤪I'm watching jhoom live right now.....
....... Do i have masochist tendencies?
@red kaun kya kaha bol raha tha, mera masala miss nahi hona chahiye
Hey Rose, how your exams are going on? How are you? And I hope you are back🤗
I'm good and my exams are so far good too. Today was my second paper. I'll try to be active here as much as I can during this hectic schedule. It's so good to interact with you after so long ❤️
How are you?
Ekdum bemisaal A1 goldenkela award winning acting hai....
I'm just feeling bad for the lead actress... She actually seems good... I hope she was paid well for this
Hello partner🤗
I'm good cherry, how r you? I missed you all!
I am fine🤗Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
I'm good and my exams are so far good too. Today was my second paper. I'll try to be active here as much as I can during this hectic schedule. It's so good to interact with you after so long ❤️
How are you?
if you don’t mind me asking this what are you studying??