No for real, the loose fitted shirt tucked into some strange looking pants. Is it a costume? 😂 I can’t tell!Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
the entire outfit is… something
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
No for real, the loose fitted shirt tucked into some strange looking pants. Is it a costume? 😂 I can’t tell!Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
the entire outfit is… something
Beech 🤬🤬
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Are we all ready to be bombarded with FBs and Haya? 😌😌😌
Am waiting for one more misleading promo so it can ruin another weekend !
Uff who knew angst will be served this way to us !
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Views decrease hue compared to previous episodes. It is not even trending in Top-20..
Good for geo
Hopefully now they stop giving useless flashbacks
it’s a vicious cycle and we are stuck until it ends 😍 will it ever end? 🥹Originally posted by: Winterberry
Am waiting for one more misleading promo so it can ruin another weekend !
Uff who knew angst will be served this way to us !
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
No for real, the loose fitted shirt tucked into some strange looking pants. Is it a costume? 😂 I can’t tell!
Side effects of playing on screen husband in two complicated marriages maybe 🤔
yeh Ranveer Kapoor banne ki koshish kyun kar raha hai bhai
the neckline is killing me!Originally posted by: unicornhugs
No for real, the loose fitted shirt tucked into some strange looking pants. Is it a costume? 😂 I can’t tell!
stay strong 🤯No🤪 I am dead tired but still awake for the episode☺️