finally his sherwani will come usefulOriginally posted by: 3ZL77RMNPONPXTZA
Mujhe bhi aisa laga jab anwar chacha ke expression zoom karke dikhaaya! He was kind of attracted🫣🙊🏃♀️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
finally his sherwani will come usefulOriginally posted by: 3ZL77RMNPONPXTZA
Mujhe bhi aisa laga jab anwar chacha ke expression zoom karke dikhaaya! He was kind of attracted🫣🙊🏃♀️🤣
No clue…I can’t read Urdu 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️
I’m still trying to figure them out 😂 On the plus side, his face looks great!Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Those pants 😣😣😣😣😣
Tum dono ka colour change ho Gaya🥳
the entire outfit is… somethingOriginally posted by: unicornhugs
I’m still trying to figure them out 😂 On the plus side, his face looks great!
Are we all ready to be bombarded with FBs and Haya? 😌😌😌
No🤪 I am dead tired but still awake for the episode☺️Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Are we all ready to be bombarded with FBs and Haya? 😌😌😌
which outfit?Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
the entire outfit is… something