Keep on going ❤️😂
tanu i have to think of a new DT name now!!! I thought we could keep this one until tmrw LOL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Keep on going ❤️😂
tanu i have to think of a new DT name now!!! I thought we could keep this one until tmrw LOL
see even you know how much innocent he is🤣Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I doubt he will touch her again fearing she may again disappear post their intimate encounter 🤣
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I doubt he will touch her again fearing she may again disappear post their intimate encounter 🤣
He will have to tie her up then. ☺️☺️
That Sshhhhh had some type of sexyness.
Which can make anyone have butterfly in the stomach. ☺️
Acc to bts there was one..
This is offscreen.. the baby is so cute 🥰

OKAY I GIVE UP
@SAATVA AASMAAN, GIVE THIS SCENE TO ME 😡


oooohhh!! These are good. Also their attitude I can feel from these pics 😂😂
Season 2 mein ayaega 😎
Meesu fully trained hai, apne kaan band kar liye, daddy kuch bhi bole nahi sunna🤣Originally posted by: midniteangel
Acc to bts there was one..
This is offscreen.. the baby is so cute 🥰