It's so embarrassing 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's so embarrassing 🤡
Originally posted by: Alizba63
Isse dekhte hi mera digestive system ko heart attack agaya.
Janam Samiha karo 🤪
😡😡
Inaayat, are you leaving?
Just few more episodes so try to come back every now and then, if you are leaving. If you are not leaving, then it is fine. You will have nice moments in the DT.
I am not leaving! I will keep coming here! I miss the fun we used to have back then
I'm waiting for nooran to open her comments....just once...just once
Qiyamat ajayega,*in murtasim's voice* 🤣
Originally posted by: Alizba63
Isse dekhte hi mera digestive system ko heart attack agaya.
Janam Samiha karo 🤪
Kainchi jaise zabaan chal rahi hai. Abhi batati hun

Read this, one of the best OS on that scene.
Neha where is the second part😒
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
I am not leaving! I will keep coming here! I miss the fun we used to have back then
Innuuu Pennuuuuu🤗🤗
I totally blame Wahaj for making me feel a little bad for Murtasim in the promo 😡
Why is he good at such scenes? 😡
Not gonna lie…he’s hawttttt too 😍😍😍😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsrRwa_orab/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==