Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. I will change my channel, I don’t want to see her redemption track.
😂😂
hahahahah NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!
i need to see her pay for all things she did!!! She needs to suffer!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. I will change my channel, I don’t want to see her redemption track.
😂😂
hahahahah NO ONE WANTS THAT!!!
i need to see her pay for all things she did!!! She needs to suffer!!!
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I single handedly made me confused 😅
I hate shagun who is vamp in yhm but love to watch her portrayal because the actress was so good in her acting
But I can't stand haya not just because she is vamp but also because the actress portrayal is so poor
Hope it cleared the confusion 🤧
NM said in her mind it’s 7-8 so if we go by editing almost 16-20🤣
noooooooooo i think im already seeing white hair from all the stresss!!!!!
pleaseeeee nooooo
here i was thinking 2-4 episodes!!!
Really🥹
You came to me to seek treatment ...atleasr you're not in denial...🤣
Chucking rocks at the sea seems very therapeutic
for you 🤣
But I don’t live near the sea or river😒
You came to me to seek treatment ...atleasr you're not in denial...🤣
Chucking rocks at the sea seems very therapeutic
for you 🤣
with them you never know🤷♀️
noooooooooo i think im already seeing white hair from all the stresss!!!!!
pleaseeeee nooooo
here i was thinking 2-4 episodes!!!
NM said in her mind it’s 7-8 so if we go by editing almost 16-20🤣
7-8 - so when they mentioned it'll finish on Eid they meant Eid ul Adha🤦♀️
We thought it'd finish with our thirst and craving for food and water after Ramadan...
your siggy always makes me sleepy🥱
Originally posted by: anjali9996
Hey did anyone watch meesam live, could u tell me what was it about??
Nothing. It's posted. They don't know how they to live😆
Just that her name is meesam. And she is meerasims daughter.
People that suggested she is adopted 🤣
And that's all. People asked the kids khala if it's a happy ending and she said watch and find out 😆