. What’s the point of shouting at Haya now?
You couldn’t make her talk night before and now going crazy!
seriously even his anger frustrates me!
that’s how much I hate Haya!
I want justice for meerab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
. What’s the point of shouting at Haya now?
seriously even his anger frustrates me!
that’s how much I hate Haya!
I want justice for meerab
🐷yes she thinks slaps in joint family and feudal system is not a big deal🤪
she said that situation doesn’t demand Meerub to speak up, that’s why no dialogue for her, Meerub is strong because she doesn’t cry, so just imagine how strong haya is🤪Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Is she Psycho 🙄
She character assasinated meerab in pregnancy track
What everyone should believe? That meerab is pregnant with someone else's child?
Haya & strong 🙄
Then my pakhi didi also so strong.
I saw the clip where she said murtasim is her fav character
. Almost at the end! Support her when? 😂😂Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
haan she has said mb is not evil and mb will support meetrub
MB is the most vile chracter who single handendly made Haya and Maryam along with anger issue boy 🤌🏼🤌🏼
hiiii innnu 🤗
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrQjwfnupQB/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahaj is money hungry.
He always talks about budget 😂😂

she said that situation doesn’t demand Meerub to speak up, that’s why no dialogue for her, Meerub is strong because she doesn’t cry, so just imagine how strong haya is🤪
My queen haya cries dailly
REMEMBER her dukh bari dance
NM has said she will make her every hero like MK, and heroine like Meerub because she doesn’t like when FL cries, and yeah she will also write evil saas in one of her project🤪
Let's see if she can produce any new Meerub or Murtasim 😁 she will realise how miserable she was and that she needs to thank both Wahan n Yumna...
Hey did anyone watch meesam live, could u tell me what was it about??
. Yumna should have played Haya chracter!
I can’t imagine the dilemma then 😂😂
I think the frustration we feel now it would have been 100x worst