Microscope laga ka bhi ye script nazar nahi ana mujhec😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Microscope laga ka bhi ye script nazar nahi ana mujhec😆
I am assuming they issue notice only for what is shown and not implied?
What inappropriate scene was shown? Unless they are talking about MKs injured hand with blood or Meerub's road scene
Nooran ke up and down ecg is only separation🤣 But yeah, I don’t believe my theory too🤣 That bts is my only evidenceOriginally posted by: pickachu
Kitne separations hone hain 😆? Kya baby hone ka baad phir bhag jayege 😆?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
In case anyone missed this. 3 pictures ......teeno dekhna.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsrL152IVOf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
😵💫😵💫😵💫
I want to see his SB 😡
I am assuming they issue notice only for what is shown and not implied?
What inappropriate scene was shown? Unless they are talking about MKs injured hand with blood or Meerub's road scene
Yup, that's what I think. The NOTICE can only be issued on telecasted epiode.
The voice over were weird and too direct. That could be the reason.
What happened?
Girls, do any of you know lip reading?
Aapke demands toh dheere dheere badhte hi jaa rahe hain🤣🤣