Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
🤣🤣🤣 bichare hum non mative english speaker ka kya hoga agar tumhara haal ye he
I feel for you all 🤣 sometimes I forget how to speak English 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
🤣🤣🤣 bichare hum non mative english speaker ka kya hoga agar tumhara haal ye he
I feel for you all 🤣 sometimes I forget how to speak English 🤣
or boots or shoes bhi 🤣🤣
Main to kuchh bhi tyaag na karun 🤣
Btw tyaag to chappal ka hua hai, sandle pehen sakti hai vo 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
kya kya gaane ane lage he 🤣
🤣🤣 Now we’re beginning to sound like our parents
🤣🤣🤣 i am telling u the reason aliens ahvent responded back to our messages is because they r still running models to decode english language 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
🤣🤣🤣 i am telling u the reason aliens ahvent responded back to our messages is because they r still running models to decode english language 🤣
I thought it was because humans are stupid 🤣 but this also makes sense
Slumberland and dungeons and dragons. Nice lighthearted movies with little but of humour action etc in fantasy genre if u r interested.
that also works maybe thats why they came and then saw us and left never to return 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I thought it was because humans are stupid 🤣 but this also makes sense
but seriously listen to that. I barely heard the first line and i was like nope 🤣🤣 actually i was thinking to leave just the moment that bad theme of the video started🤣
Kathal movie dekhna amma. Netflix pr he. Mast he 😆
i forgot to tag amma 🤣🤣Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
Kathal movie dekhna amma. Netflix pr he. Mast he 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k