Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I don't think Haya will be punished as she would get married at the end 🤔
my hate for haya is soooo strong!!! I dont think ive ever hated someone this much!!!! I cant even look at her!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I don't think Haya will be punished as she would get married at the end 🤔
my hate for haya is soooo strong!!! I dont think ive ever hated someone this much!!!! I cant even look at her!!!
I read this, it is awesome
Thanks alot 😇😇😇😇
😡😡😡😡😡
aur tum mere hopes ko todo mat
🤣🤣🤣 Remember Kevin and his chilli episode 🤣🤣 Also Kevin’s dog 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The soon conversation reminds me of this from "The Office". 🤣🤣
Kevin: Pam?
Pam: Hmm?
Kevin: When will the new copier be ready?
Pam: I'm working on it Kev.
Kevin: You said it would be ready by today. And it is today.
Pam: It'll be ready soon.
Kevin: Soon could mean anything. Soon could be 3 weeks.
Pam: Is that what 'soon' means to you?
Kevin: Sometimes.
Pam: Then come back soon.
Ueah i mean its ep 48 so geo wants us to remember 1 to 47 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
So my no separation right now theory still stands?❤️😭 *khushi ke aansoo*
I hope so too!!!
Im just thinking, hira said we will enjoy next week!! So i am assuming he finds her. 🤷♀️ I mean if it was separation we would not enjoy it right?
unless they are all doing bewafai with us 😭😭😭
Don’t turn me into Murtu with false umeeds😭
yes hira did ... in dono ki sath ke scenes aate nahi , separation pehle aa jati h 😡
I hope so too!!!
Im just thinking, hira said we will enjoy next week!! So i am assuming he finds her. 🤷♀️ I mean if it was separation we would not enjoy it right?
unless they are all doing bewafai with us 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I don’t believe anything director say! He said small separation we get 2 years
Director very small separation just 2 years 🤣
She was posting the lastest episode’s YouTube views. If the story was completely changed, would she be taking credit for all of this? That also made me think that MR didn’t occur in the original script. We’ll see if future episodes make sense.I am wondering if she is still proud of her writing or not,🤪
Her script is changed now, can she take proper credit now?
govmnt banned trp because they think her script is trash.
I am happy to see Nooran ka halat.