did they show anything?? I mean any confession
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
did they show anything?? I mean any confession
They did it in heat of moment with consent but I think they removed some scene !
that sucks atleast update the full episode on YT 😡
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
phewwww apni marzi...
Chalo shukar hain. Lekin maza kaha aya? According to NM hume bohot maza ane wala tha na?
WTH was that😳 Did they add Yumna's monologue after the reactions?
wahi naa angry sex wali theory to hum soch hi rahe the aur ye inke character ko suit bhi karta hai😒Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
Jo bhi hy glad its nor an MR
I told that right it will happen due to overwhelmed emotions and they both will regret.
So consent and moment of weakness!!!
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
MR happened with meerab's consent ... anger sex
MR na hua phir
thank godOriginally posted by: Bad_Karma
Jo bhi hy glad its nor an MR
Khud aye tou she is saying ye maine kya kar diya apny marzi sy apna promise tod diya