Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I want a promo right now...a positive one 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I want a promo right now...a positive one 🥺
i will go in hibernation ☢️Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
I want to know something. Imagine they show MR ( Allah na kare). What will u guys do then?
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
I want to know something. Imagine they show MR ( Allah na kare). What will u guys do then?
I am not that connected with Murtasim's character. But I didn't expect that the makers will show him in this direction(if MR happens). From the past few days I was following updates and watching the parts which I wanted to watch. I will continue doing so.
they will copy murtasim always 🤣ise Murtu ka look kyun diya hai😡
Thank you kusumiiii….❤️❤️❤️❤️Congrats on the thread everyone…🥰🥰🥰🥰
❤️❤️❤️❤️POSITIVE VIBES ONLY PLEASE❤️❤️❤️❤️
I will stop watching further and just imagine tha after Maryam track, they got mad at each other, but exposed Haya and then Meerub confessed her love and happy ending. I don't even want Meesam so soon in their lives. Aadmi honeymoon pe toh jaaye pehle. All they have done is go to gao for work, fight and come back.
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
I want to know something. Imagine they show MR ( Allah na kare). What will u guys do then?
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti
I want to know something. Imagine they show MR ( Allah na kare). What will u guys do then?

Thank you Kusumi 🤗🤗