So what do they air on Mondays after TKS ended?😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So what do they air on Mondays after TKS ended?😕
I am happy Amir Gilani is finally back. I like his looks in this drama.😳
Looking forward😳
I am happy Amir Gilani is finally back. I like his looks in this drama.😳
He has amazing chemistry with Mawra since Sabaat days
Yes. They are good friends in real life, and this makes them comfortible working with eachother.😳
Yes. They are good friends in real life, and this makes them comfortible working with eachother.😳
So theyre not dating?
In Pakistan actors prefer being good friends.😉
So they are secretly dating like Usama and Zainab?