Very good insight
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Very good insight
This!!!! How does this make sense, Nooran
. All TB fans sailing in the same boat
Kasam se agr Nooran se ye pagalpanti ki haiThis!!!! How does this make sense, Nooran
What do I say? Itni intehai idiot to ni ho skti ye insaan?😕
I am still so lost Impossible sa lag ra MR hona.
But bruh if it happens she is going to lose her credibility.
I feel like Nooran wanted KMK to be like this, thanks to Wahaj and the team they made him charming.
I don’t think Nooran will lose anything. She has become a National name overnight due to this. Plus even if MR is shown millions of people will continue watching to see where the story ends up which will give them high TRP’s throughout.
You think people like her and Geo care about credibility? She will get even bigger projects now, you watch.
The only people’s credibility that will be damaged will be Wahaj and Yumna.
Kasam se agr Nooran se ye pagalpanti ki hai
What do I say? Itni intehai idiot to ni ho skti ye insaan?😕
I am still so lost Impossible sa lag ra MR hona.
But bruh if it happens she is going to lose her credibility.
Meerub in her poverty era
in bold.. 100% correct. Won’t have any lasting impact at all.I don’t think Nooran will lose anything. She has become a National name overnight due to this. Plus even if MR is shown millions of people will continue watching to see where the story ends up which will give them high TRP’s throughout.
You think people like her and Geo care about credibility? She will get even bigger projects now, you watch.
The only people’s credibility that will be damaged will be Wahaj and Yumna.
Italics…. I differ . It won’t affect them because majority won’t bother MR or no MR because they are not emotionally attached . Ppl like us are in minority and example is right in front of me. Many ppl who watch the show but are not on TB social media seem to be ok either way.