aree Amma not aamnaOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I like Rabia's over Amna's
There are three famous reviewer.
Aamna and hassan
Rabia and shazia
And Amma.
Wese ek wo teen chudele bi hai..idk their name
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aree Amma not aamnaOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I like Rabia's over Amna's
There are three famous reviewer.
Aamna and hassan
Rabia and shazia
And Amma.
Wese ek wo teen chudele bi hai..idk their name
Is this true or photoshopped?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsS3DDqBcZE/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I wish I understood her!
I am watching her review now omg it's hilarious 😆 🤣 yes I like amma's review then hasan and amna.
Same, I wish I understood too. I only get some of the things in a gist, but I wish I understood punjabi to truly get the essence of her review.
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
I wish I understood her!
teen chudrele??😅 🧙♀️aree Amma not aamna
There are three famous reviewer.
Aamna and hassan
Rabia and shazia
And Amma.
Wese ek wo teen chudele bi hai..idk their name
THIS Is all we asked for. :(

Watched Amma's review
She thinks same like us. Murtasim can't do anything wrong. Finally someone speaking some sense.
Same, I wish I understood too. I only get some of the things in a gist, but I wish I understood punjabi to truly get the essence of her review.
You can ask those words you don't understand
the problem with Amma review is mujhe aadha baate smjh hi ni aati🥺☹️
Kya samjh nhi ataa
I know punjabi, so i may explain