Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is a terrific batsman but okayish captain.
Not everyone is built for captaincy.
I heard he had a lot of success as captain
Then again compared to Dhoni he was't that good I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is a terrific batsman but okayish captain.
Not everyone is built for captaincy.
I heard he had a lot of success as captain
Then again compared to Dhoni he was't that good I guess
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
I am so so proud of myself for giving up on this show because wth is this? 🤣
There is going to be generation leap.

Madhu iska answer kaun dega😡Madhu kya meri yeh statement mujhe feminist icon banati hai?? Kyunki maine Seema Aunty ki tarah ek aurat ki insult ki hai🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am not mean. I am adorable 🥰🥰

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
I am so so proud of myself for giving up on this show because wth is this? 🤣
I am so proud of myself that I have never watched that show🤣 phir bhi left a horrible impact on me.
Chavan and co will be killed off?
I am glad eternal couple gonna die
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I heard he had a lot of success as captain
Then again compared to Dhoni he was't that good I guess
He has not won any championship like WC 50-50, Test Championship, WC - T-20 or Asia Cup ( not sure about this).
Ofcourse it isn't bad, when you are captain for so long you will win some but he wasn't a tactical captain.
Yeh chavan police officer kaam pagal jaida lag teh haii 😄