Bulaya tumne mujhe 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bulaya tumne mujhe 🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️

Originally posted by: pickachu
Kal mujhe office jana hai.How will I function till Wednesday? 😔
I saw somewhere it's monday-thursday! Was it fake? 😒
mahinon se mera setting nahi ho para ha . Tum dekhlo .....bhale hi maa begum ki beti hai - PAR BEST FRIEND MERRAB KI HAI 🤣
Yaar itni bewafai to real life mein nahi hui mujhe Jo last 3 week mein hua.
I'm thinking all of you are nooran from different accounts and torturing me after my lamba lamba analysis by doing and showing complete Ulta of everything 🤣
🤪
I'm thinking I'm in a horror movie 😆
Sera is this why you always bring the 🍿
Fake thi news
It's wed-thurs
tere hi pyar nae bigad k rakha hai is bandar ko . Agar yeh meerab k pyar main gira na toh Teri galti 🤬

This was not April fool. We were made the biggest fools for half a year 🤣 *woh dekho camera*
sadly it is 😔