Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/shaily_tabassum/status/1659871356878733313?t=JObt6u8fhZfkqOEQ4_F86Q&s=19
I want to call him Murtu again. Please don't do this.
😒😒
I know right 😢
All their moments do not have any affect anymore.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/shaily_tabassum/status/1659871356878733313?t=JObt6u8fhZfkqOEQ4_F86Q&s=19
I want to call him Murtu again. Please don't do this.
😒😒
I know right 😢
All their moments do not have any affect anymore.
I'm not even thinking about talaq as well..
I go with emotional outburst with tod phod
Congratulations for DT. ❤️
Thank you Girls. ❤️
Haya was saying to meerab " meri marzi meri marzi kahan gyi tumhari marzi . Apni marzi sy murtasim ny talaq sy di tumhin. mujhsy bhi gyi guzri nikli murtasim ki bv ban k bhi oski nhi ho saki aur talaq mil gyi"... omg 😲
Its very much possible. Haya ka plan MR ho hi nah Talaq ho 😲
jitna tod phod ho raha n dialogues ko dekh mujhy talaq lagtaOriginally posted by: midniteangel
I'm not even thinking about talaq as well..
I go with emotional outburst with tod phod
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
They are hurting for now. 💔
Yes as of now they are hurting
Hope and pray they do not take that route so we all could enjoy meerasim again.
Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
jitna tod phod ho raha n dialogues ko dekh mujhy talaq lagta
Talaaq ke baad kya wahi intact reh jayega inki jodi meri liye nhi
Mere liye talaaq aur rape dono ki inki jodi ko kharab karne ke liye khaafi hai i hate to see both with them
Anything would do now but not MR