Guys 90s mein rukh jayegi hamari gaadi...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys 90s mein rukh jayegi hamari gaadi...
That the same actor of tere bin
Lol wahaj Ali
Originally posted by: Cold-Fire
That kid is gonna be one hell of a traumatized kid, thinking meri maa pagal hai kya?🤣
Bichaara ka dono side se poore khandaan todhe todhe paagal hai😅
I thought of leaving forum after watching today's episode....but I decided to stay...it is so much fun here..🤗
Just read IF spoiler about 20 years leap with leads exiting. Don’t know if true
Originally posted by: melliflous
Just read IF spoiler about 20 years leap with leads exiting. Don’t know if true
I don't know should i feel sad or happy
if true, just keep satya in his core character who was adorable and empathetic and reunite the toxic lovers
Well HA liking those tweet make sense now
Time for SaiRat to die, lol🤣
The reason Sai dropped her self respect 😆