tata bye bye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tata bye bye
What the hell!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I'm done.. its over 😢
Having goose bumps all over
He did or he did not?
And we were doing to celebrate 100 dt
nice job nooran👏
I'm done. Not watching this further. And definitely not rewatching it ever.
How my heart is broken 💔
Bye people I out from this show he raped her its confirmed now. Shame of me that I loved this show like crazy. Waste so much time on here.
omg !! I can’t watch this
Not watching this promo.
Not watching this show.
I am done.
I quit.