Happy bday once again Vedi🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy bday once again Vedi🥳
A very happy birthday Vedi!
happiest birthday Vedika. Sending lots of love and best wishes your way. 🥳🥳

Happy Birthday🎂🎁🥳👏🤗
Happy b'day Vedi🥳
May god bless u🤗
Enjoy ur day
Happy birthday vedika....may you get all the happiness, wealth and a healthy life❤️...i really miss our interactions😭but you know well ....i love u😳


chalo now you can go on a date with rra☺️🤣😉😉😉enjoy your birthday🥳🥳vedu ❤️
omg god thank you so much shreya for the bday wishes and this thread 🤗 I am really speechless. ❤️
I will answer to everyone soon 🤗
Happy Birthday Vedika!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Enjoy the rest of the day!!!


Cheers..
Wonderful thread Shreya! Nice write up and tags. Mouth watering food as well.👏
Cheers..
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Wow doosri shreya you did this all on your own without any help...impressive...thread is amazing and tere andar bhi ek writer chupa hai😎 I guess all Shreya's have some kind of creativity and talent😛
Happy birthday once again Vedika!🤗
Enjoy your birthday dance with Rrahul sahab☺️ btw I never liked him...but after TIMG I feel he is not so bad🤣
Kabhi kabaar kuch likh leti hu🤪
Of course har Shreya mein kuch khaas hota hai😎
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11