adios POTMOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Kuldeep Yadav to Livingstone, THATS OUT!! Retired Out!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
adios POTMOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Kuldeep Yadav to Livingstone, THATS OUT!! Retired Out!!
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
adios POTM
Taide retired out sorry not Liam
yes ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ I have him as potm and highest wickets ๐๐
bach gaya ๐คฃ
yes ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ I have him as potm and highest wickets ๐๐
Good going. Just now pray no one takes wkts esp Axar or ishant sharma
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I have done Curran as motm, but yeh toh most wkts leke betha hai
I don't have him for anything. I chose him multiple times and he did thenga, now I'm bored of him ๐๐
15.4 Nortje to Jitesh Sharma, out Caught by Khaleel Ahmed at !! Jitesh Sharma c Khaleel Ahmed b Nortje 0(3)
Nortje to Jitesh Sharma, THATS OUT!! Caught!!
Taide need not have retired at all. Jitesh s OUT
same ๐คฃ
I don't have him for anything. I chose him multiple times and he did thenga, now I'm bored of him ๐๐
Sam ko bhejo why Shahrukh
Shahrukh Khan, right handed bat, comes to the crease
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: PBKS vs RCB, 61st Match, at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala on 17/05/2026 at 3:30PM IST🏏 RCB one win away...
33