Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Manisha looks like she’s been suffering from sinus or allergy issues her whole life.
The-runny-nose-that’s-forever-stuffy-and-itchy.
Lol. I can't what FF sees either, I Agree on this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Manisha looks like she’s been suffering from sinus or allergy issues her whole life.
The-runny-nose-that’s-forever-stuffy-and-itchy.
Lol. I can't what FF sees either, I Agree on this.
My parents used to put her movie anmol on for my brother and I to babysit us ..when they left the house. I remember trying to escape the house because I didn't want to watch that sooky crying indian Cinderella one more time. ... but now.. I think fark .. I am sure her red stuffy nose was from snorting. ...she was ahead of her time 😆
Here for you.. so you can enjoy aish instead.. Maybe ... you also need to stay 20 posts, 4 threads , 3 states and 2 planets away from me too 😍
From cute to drug lord. 😆
Thank you, I’ll enjoy Aish instead. Great choice of song where she looks B E A U T I F U L much to your dismay.
Obsessed with o bedardeya. Truly the only good song to come out that movie.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
From cute to drug lord. 😆
Thank you, I’ll enjoy Aish instead. Great choice of song where she looks B E A U T I F U L much to your dismay.
D3vil is jealous of Aish, coz she's got Abisheikh. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
From cute to drug lord. 😆
Thank you, I’ll enjoy Aish instead. Great choice of song where she looks B E A U T I F U L much to your dismay.
I know right? ..I scoured all her songs to see where she may look beautiful to appease the godess samira
Cute to drug lord.. toooo righhhht ff .. I'm the beautiful head and you are it's beautiful neck lol
Its warm today....... yes it is FF
Kebabs should be a super food....and you are the smartest FF
SRK is a god damn supermodel.. totally is joon
Yes I'm vegan, yes I eat meat, yes I exist .... yes you do FF
I can't wait for Halloween to fall on Friday the 13th ...... me too jooon!
Windmills cool down earth to stop global warming ..... yes yes I agreee !
Aishwariya is the most beautiful woman in the world... .. okay okay okaaaay that's enough.. I think its you 😍😆
Originally posted by: carisma2
I never liked her before. But like Raveena she got better with time now standing next to actresses from today, she looks far better.
Raveena looks really young still heyy..
Twinkle looks older than her.
Interviewer: Akki act regrets of marrying Twinkle, rather than Raveena?
Akshay: 3.
1 and 2, regrets are not marrying Raveena or Shilpa.. they both look younger than Twinkle.
And regret number 3 is not marrying Rekha instead, coz she looks younger than everyone. 😂😂
Both raveena and twinkle .. had strong jaws and look manly.. I think AK had a thing for women that look like men ( except for rekha). Silpa isn't very attractive...nice body but even with all her cosmetic surgery I never found her attractive. 😕 ..
What's your th8s?
Window Taley in Chatrapathi 👍🏼
Originally posted by: carisma2
I've never heard this one before. It's actually really nice.
Thanks for the tag.
When he first started singing i thought he was going to be sleepy through the whole song, but them things went fast mode straight away.
No problem... I'll keep tagging you if you don't mind.
Yah that's fine.. tag me
Both raveena and twinkle .. had strong jaws and look manly.. I think AK had a thing for women that look like men ( except for rekha). Silpa isn't very attractive...nice body but even with all her cosmetic surgery I never found her attractive. 😕 ..
What's your th8s?
Akshay loved manly women with these long faces and square chins.
I do question his choices. Shilpa has a big face..pretty features, hair and body. But her face is massive.
At this point I'm thinking having an affair with Rekha redeems his taste by 5% atleast.
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k