Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣 WFH or stay on twitter all day ???
https://twitter.com/shariya_nida/status/1658560996288372736?s=46

Originally posted by: midniteangel
I watched a YT video of that drama.. I dont know y it reminded me of ghum with that bhabhi ckt plotting n stuff 😆
Dont know how you guys watched it...😅
It played in the background but it was sooo bad lol
Bhabhi is after brother in law or what not… very weird
Im not going to lie but MB can do it!!! Lol
It was even one of our prediction.. that mb would announce mk-haya mariage after meerab left.. 🤷♀️
Current scenario it doesnt make any sense.. post separation.. there is a possibility BUT I HAVE FAITH.. murtasim will not agree..
Nooran will not ruin her hero!!
Mera pyaar aur meri yumna 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Wowwwww…I would like to see this