Ye username kon sa itv show dekh raha hoga waise? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Ye username kon sa itv show dekh raha hoga waise? 🤔
I live in UK and let me tell you we don't even get tomorrow's episode till 8.00PM BST
Oh... 😅
Anyway this was a fake news.
I was finally concentrating on work 😡😡 whats wrong with people🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
isi manhoos rumour ki kami thi 😡
Thapad marne ka man kara hai mera
So jaooo…kal Murtu ka 2 minute Maggie wala gussa bhi sehena hain 😅😅😅😂😂😂
I don't like people doing such pranks which can panick people
It's not funny
Now one more account started. Looks like a backup account. Faltu mein gussa dila re hai raat ke 12 baje 😡
Kaha se aate hai aise log 😡
Look at this now ❤️ bp will become normal or high in a good way ❤️😂
https://twitter.com/prity003/status/1658541928244457472?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Dark grey hain almost black 😌😌😌😂😂
🤣🤣
Chalo 2 mins fame mil gaya iss person ko 😆