he is even cute when he is shy ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he is even cute when he is shy ❤️❤️❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/yumhaj_meerasim/status/1658035692067495937?s=20
One of my most fav. scenes! Just a month more to go, is it?
Me & Mu ----- “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you"
How dare you….Tumhe koi Haq banta tum aise handsome dikho…
Ooof so many beautiful scenes 😭
Originally posted by: arshi1983
https://twitter.com/yumhaj_meerasim/status/1658035692067495937?s=20
One of my most fav. scenes! Just a month more to go, is it?
Me & Mu ----- “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you"
Hahaha i think this is why geo released the promo sunday… they know my tuesday we are calmed down and say “BRING IT ON”
Actually in one way it is better that we got the promo on Sunday. We vent out our anger, heartbreak and disappointment. So now we are prepared for what is coming. If we are to get the promo on Wednesday after not getting any Meerasim scenes in Wednesday's episode then it will be sad.
We got the main scenes of tomorrow's episode in promos. May be we will some surprising nice scene in the episode. Waiting to see the main promo for Thursday's episode.
Main scenes of leads will be for next week. This week build up for confession.
The back hug wala promo is Thursday ka promoWe got the main scenes of tomorrow's episode in promos. May be we will some surprising nice scene in the episode. Waiting to see the main promo for Thursday's episode.
Mar jao haya.. 😒
I so wish murtasim slap the shit outta her there 😡
these scenes were truly magical ...Originally posted by: arshi1983
https://twitter.com/yumhaj_meerasim/status/1658035692067495937?s=20
One of my most fav. scenes! Just a month more to go, is it?
Me & Mu ----- “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you"
these scenes keep reminding why i am hooked on tb
thanks to tanu ❤️
I needed to remind my place why am i watching lol Ep20 is my happy place ❤️❤️❤️