Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Such a lovely morning until Gauri showed up. Good she did not show up at night.

coderlady thumbnail

They need to find someone else to go with Gauri. Or she will keep making excuses.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that ranveer didn't drink.so ishani telling ranveer that her respect for him increased and ranveer asking why he should drink when he has ishani was sweet.ranveer telling ishani to touch wherever she wants was naughty.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Such a lovely morning until Gauri showed up. Good she did not show up at night.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked their morning yes but gauri showed up 

that is right she didn't come in the night 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

They need to find someone else to go with Gauri. Or she will keep making excuses.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes she is always making some excuses to them 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Glad that ranveer didn't drink.so ishani telling ranveer that her respect for him increased and ranveer asking why he should drink when he has ishani was sweet.ranveer telling ishani to touch wherever she wants was naughty.

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked ranveer didn't drink and ishani telling about her respect increasing for ranveer and ranveer too telling that he does not want to drink when ishani is with him 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 832

Ranveer got in the driving seat in the car were Gauri too got in the car and sat in the seat next to driver seat. Ranveer locked the door and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards the hospital. 

Gauri was often seeing Ranveer were Ranveer was calmly driving the car towards the hospital. 

Gauri(seeing Ranveer and in thoughts): Why Ranveer why? only Ishani has fell in your eyes during our childhood days. Even I too grew up in the same house why I didn't fall in your eyes as a lover? 

As she was thinking it Ranveer applied a sudden break were this disturbed Gauri's thoughts Gauri coming out of the thoughts saw in front of the car were an old man was crossing the road. Ranveer waiting till the old man cross the road started to drive the car towards the hospital. 

30 MINUTES LATER. 

Ranveer reached the hospital and he parked the car in the parking of the hospital and he got down from the car were Gauri too got down from the car and both of them started to walk towards the hospital. Ranveer and Gauri entered the hospital and went to the reception. 

Ranveer(seeing the receptionist): We want to see a General physician. 

Receptionist: Go straight first right and first room sir Doctor Sunil Jain.

Ranveer: hmm thank you. 

Ranveer started to walk in the direction receptionist told them were Gauri too followed him and they both reached the cabin of Sunil Jain. A nurse seeing them with a light smile welcomed them. 

Ranveer: (showing Gauri to the nurse):She is having Headache so she wants to meet the doctor. 

Nurse: Come in Madam. 

Gauri shook her head as okay and she started to walk along with the nurse and before she could enter the doctor cabin she saw Ranveer not coming with her and standing in the place were he was standing were as Gauri stood Nurse to stood near her. 

Gauri: Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Haan 

Gauri: come with me know?

Ranveer: Nahi Gauri you may even have some ladies problem so it won't be comfortable for you to discuss it to doctor in front of me so you go if any need let me come. 

Gauri : hmm okay. 

Gauri entered the cabin along with the nurse. Ranveer waited outside the cabin. In the next 15 minutes Gauri came out of the Doctor's cabin with a prescription in her hand. She came and stood near Ranveer. 

Ranveer(seeing Gauri); What happen Gauri?

Gauri: Doctor checked me Ranveer. He told me that I would have some stress or I would have not slept well so that only head ache would have come. He gave tablets for 2 days and he told me to rest well. 

Ranveer: hmm okay 

As Ranveer said okay nurse came out of the doctor cabin and gave the bill to Ranveer were Ranveer getting the bill started to walk were Gauri too started to walk behind Ranveer. 

10 MINUTES LATER. 

Ranveer and Gauri came back to the car and got in the car were Gauri was having the tablets cover in her hand and Ranveer now started to drive the car towards RV mansion. It was next 30 minutes were Ranveer stopped the car in front of RV mansion. 

Ranveer: Gauri 2 days you don't want to come to office you have the tablets doctor has given you and take rest okay. 

Gauri: hmm okay Ranveer(with a smile): Thanks for taking me to hospital. 

Ranveer: come on why you are telling thanks and all. Go and take rest. 

Gauri: mmm okay

Gauri got down from the car and she started to walk inside the house were she was bit feeling happy thinking of being with Ranveer for these few hours. 

1 DAY LATER

It was a pleasant morning were Ranveer was ready for the day and he was making some hard copy files ready. Ishani entered the room with a coffee cup in her hand. She saw Ranveer busy with the files and she kept the coffee cup in the tea poi. 

Gauri(came out of her room and walking in the corridor and in thoughts): Let me go and tell Ranveer that I took one day rest so today let me go to the office. Ranveer will tell something so that at least for few minutes I can have a conversation with Ranveer. 

Thinking it Gauri came till Ranveer room were before she could enter the room she heard Ranveer's voice now. 

Ranveer; Ishani..

Ishani: haan Ranveer

Ranveer: Today let me too work with you from home. Today by 10 o clock we are having a client meeting in zoom. 

Ishani: But what I am going to do in the meeting Ranveer? I don't know to properly talk with the client know?

Ranveer: you just introduce yourself and keep seeing me what I am talking. This will be a training for you to talk to clients in future know?

Ishani: Haan okay fine. 

Gauri(hearing it and in thoughts): Ranveer itself will be in house only. Then let me also be in home itself I don't want to go to office. (thinking what Ranveer said and then to herself): Ranveer is telling Ishani that she should be available in client meeting. (thinking for a idea and then with a cunning smile): Ranveer never likes anybody who is not good in work. Today Ranveer has given Ishani a work of attending a client call. If during Clients call Ishani sleeps means? (she had a happy smile thinking this idea and then in thoughts): Telling a lie that I am having head ache I went to doctor with Ranveer day before yesterday. Doctor has given me sleeping tablets only. If I give that tablet to Ishani means she will sleep in the clients meeting. (with a happy smile): you are finished today Ishani. 

Thinking it Gauri started to walk towards her room. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Tk let me give milk to Raagini and come to the clients meeting.

Telling it Ishani was about to turn were Ranveer got up from the sofa in a micro second and held Ishani's shawl with his hand were Ishani moved to walk were now her shawl went in Ranveer's hands were Ishani getting what has happened saw Ranveer. Ranveer with a naughty smile was rotating Ishani's shawl in his hands. 

Ishani; Ranveer what are you doing? Give my shawl

Ranveer with a naughty face came to Ishani and in a micro second put the shawl behind her back and pulled Ishani towards him with the shawl. Ishani standing close to Ranveer saw him with a not understanding face. 

Ishani: kya kariyu?

Ranveer(in a husky tone): going to give milk to Raagini?

Ishani: Haan she is playing in Maa's room let me go and give milk to her. 

Ranveer: your husband is too hungry for Romance.

Ishani: accha 

Ranveer: hmm chalo give me something so that your husband will be happy. 

Ishani(with a cute smile): Chodo Ranveer. 

Ranveer(shook his head as no): nahi how to leave you when you are looking this much beautiful. 

Ishani: Tk kya chaiyae?

Ranveer;(in a very low tone): Ek lip lock. 

Ishani: nahi Ranveer I am feeling shy. 

Ranveer; please Ishani ek kiss 

Ishani(seeing his face with a cute smile): Meri Laddu..

Ranveer; mmm

Ishani: Door is open.

Ranveer; Let me lock it(telling it he took the shawl from her and he put the shawl over his neck and went to the door and locked the door and came to her)

Ishani saw the way Ranveer is having shawl in his neck had a cute laughter. 

Ranveer(seeing her laugh): why are you laughing now?

Ishani: you are looking so cute wearing my shawl. 

Ranveer(putting his hands behind her back and pulling her close to him): hmm (in a very low tone): chalo kiss me. 

Ishani with a smile took her lips towards Ranveer's lips were Ranveer too with a happy smile was about place his lips in Ishani's lips 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri is being so pushy. She wanted him to go in for the checkup with her. Why should he?

coderlady thumbnail

In which drink will Gauri put the tablet? Hope Ishani does not end up drinking it. Or even worse, Ragini.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani ragini scene was nice.what a cheesy dream by gauri!ishani telling ranveer that he only removed the button was funny.the last button stitching scene was romantic.