Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Nooran is probably getting offers from other PH because of the TRP 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I bet she is …. Success story
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Nooran is probably getting offers from other PH because of the TRP 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I bet she is …. Success story
I really want her to
Extra martial affair of fl and male lead bohat mahan tha pyaar mein pagal 😆
I don't know. I have heard acting is great, story is good too.
Originally posted by: Winterberry
I think you should give up on being meesam! Let’s say you will be there first born who so ever it is ! At least this way we can seal deal on parentage.
Lol!! That's better... itll then I'll continue being flowerpot 😎
🤣🤣Originally posted by: pickachu
What if haya will say to meerab ka she is pregnant iss liye murtu ko hug kiya tha 🤣?
I don't think tb can ever break MPTH record, MPTH was something else.
The ending was so ghatiya though😡
Anyway....Meerasim.
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Nooran is probably getting offers from other PH because of the TRP 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Ofcourse she will.
Channels only care abt trps baki sab jaye bahaar mein