Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Madhuuuuu agai main…thank you 🥰🥰🥰🥰bulaya tumne main agayi 😢😢😢😢😢apna dukh dard leke
🤗🤗🤗
I'm hugging you from front so u don't get a behaya shock 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Madhuuuuu agai main…thank you 🥰🥰🥰🥰bulaya tumne main agayi 😢😢😢😢😢apna dukh dard leke
🤗🤗🤗
I'm hugging you from front so u don't get a behaya shock 🤣
tum logo ko majak sujh raha hain…🤣🤣🤣🤣 kya raita phel chuka hai yaar 🥹🥹🥹Phew... thought we'd bcm homeless like onscreen Meerab 😰😬
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Madhuuuuu agai main…thank you 🥰🥰🥰🥰bulaya tumne main agayi 😢😢😢😢😢apna dukh dard leke
IM FEELING THE BEWAFAI!!! 💔
Thank you for the DT madhu ❤️❤️❤️ It should be i am NOT sorry!!! 😭😭😂😂
Dostoooooo idhar ajaooooooo 📣📣📣📣
I cant take this... I'm hurt 🥺
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
tum logo ko majak sujh raha hain…🤣🤣🤣🤣 kya raita phel chuka hai yaar 🥹🥹🥹
It's past midnight here.... I can't cover my face and vomit .. so I thought to giggle 🤣... problem is the world is shaking with me...😆