Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The one and only to awaken the FD and make the DT to get finished 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
remember mariyam had also told her ki haya wants to kick her out…please don’t let her succeed…I think this promo is another aag lagane wala but not as bad as we think
Yeah promos are always misleading right?!
Gosh i dont knw what to think anymore!!! Im just pissed at the HUG!!! How dare they do that!!!! 😡
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Me too man…nooran confession ki dushman hain…maybe she will do the whole chilla chilla k kahengi infront of Haya which sucks but that might be it…
Haya ko kehny ka kya faida
Nooran baji is testing our patience.
Yeah cause they way she says im sorry and then is still angry!!! So it is highly possible!!
uff more bakwas? when is this going to end
wahi…ewwww…but man na padega like haya is a mental case…🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yeah promos are always misleading right?!
Gosh i dont knw what to think anymore!!! Im just pissed at the HUG!!! How dare they do that!!!! 😡
Yeah promos are always misleading right?!
Gosh i dont knw what to think anymore!!! Im just pissed at the HUG!!! How dare they do that!!!! 😡
Where is pemra 😠
I will be start calling haya DIRT from now on please tum log samajh lene mein kyaa kehna chanti hoon 😆😆 I do not want to take that name anymore. Even though I have many dirty name for her but I respect IF rules .😆