I think the tod phod will happen in Thursday episode most probably.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think the tod phod will happen in Thursday episode most probably.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsIcWfpNjMm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Good Lord!
So happy they refused 🙈
this is not true LOL This was for another drama.. not TB.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsIcWfpNjMm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Good Lord!
So happy they refused 🙈
She is not talking about TB here . This IV is old.
😆😆
Of billal? I think there was a zee5 series with madiha. Ek Jhoothi Love Story
Chupke Chupke is good with Ayeza and Obi.
We will probably not see this in the drama.. but i wonder what she would do or react if she ever found out it was his idea to get her married 😂 LOL
https://twitter.com/marshmallowz12/status/1657562388013682693?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
I think she is talking about the character in the Ishq Zahe Naseeb.
omgeeee what I would do to see her reaction 🤣🤣🤣We will probably not see this in the drama.. but i wonder what she would do or react if she ever found out it was his idea to get her married 😂 LOL
https://twitter.com/marshmallowz12/status/1657562388013682693?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
she is talking about Ishq zahe naseeb
Aaj photoshoot ki pics aayengi ❤️. Hoping it to be good 😔
Asim ko koi bolo apni script batade or we will never know what he shot for 15 episodes 🤣🤣