Originally posted by: midniteangel
Waise you guys collectively agreed and made him my DADDY... So he is mine 😈🤣
Konsa DADDY ki baat ho rahi hai?
Messam ke papa wala DADDY ya who's your daddy wala DADDY?
😉😉😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Waise you guys collectively agreed and made him my DADDY... So he is mine 😈🤣
Konsa DADDY ki baat ho rahi hai?
Messam ke papa wala DADDY ya who's your daddy wala DADDY?
😉😉😉
even then I used to feel second hand embarrassment for him but now this too much! 😅😂Originally posted by: midniteangel
Me too!! He was super excited and interacted with the fans on twitter 😅
Originally posted by: Winterberry
YZ and Fawad khan are doing project?
I thought she was doing show with that fairy tale kid !
This is the theatre actor fawad khan
Yes that to.
She's doing a movie with Fahad na 🤨 or is that old news 🙈
Lemme check 🥹
Thats right. But it's the theatre actor fawad khan..
Tanu it's the theatre actor.. Not the fawad khan we know, this is a new actor
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
One minute I am feeling bad for Asim and other minute I am thinking he brought this upon himself. So, its okay🤣🤣.
He definitely brought it on himself. You see no other actor who is a part of TB has barged about his/her role. Haris Waheed, the guy playing MZ, Sabeena, Hira, Sameer did their job and kept quiet. He is only one who has non-stop talking about the character or something related to it.
Theatre actor fawad is playing her brother's role in it
Poor wahaj and KMK stuck in many parallel universes 🤣🤣🤣
I remember his last post where he said everything depends on editors 😆
I think he must have gotten to know later, that it's not 15 epi but only 15 seconds 🤭
This is what I’d like to tell himOriginally posted by: midniteangel
I remember his last post where he said everything depends on editors 😆
I think he must have gotten to know later, that it's not 15 epi but only 15 seconds 🤭
https://twitter.com/aemonds_scar/status/1657383434828783617?s=46