
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Hassan called the director and the director couldn’t confirm it’s 50 or not but SH people were saying they’re confident that maybe a few more eps than 50…but not more than that…we were thinking maybe 54.which is 10 more…If there won’t be any more FB then that’s pretty goodOriginally posted by: Gundamwing
Whaaaaaaaat so hassan is sure nowOh noooooooooo
How is this going to work
I have not seen pics yet
Tune web-series co-star bolana toh confusion hogya. Got it 👍🏼👍🏼
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
I am talking about wahaj upcoming co stars fans hate towards yumna.
Not all but some
Neutrals who like TB pair, comment about not liking his upcoming pairs.
So they target yumna & her fans because of this.
That is so stupid and makes no sense 😑
Let's not call them fans. People who cannot differentiate between reel vs real, or stoop low are toxic haters.
Like Tanu said, never saw Sajal, Ayeza saying anything about Yumna 😕
I think Meesam will come in the last episode. It is very difficult to handle a small baby in the shoot. And we don’t have many BTS regarding Meesam. So I think Meesam will come in the last episode.
Gorgeous 👏👏
Originally posted by: Winterberry
YZ and Fawad khan are doing project?
I thought she was doing show with that fairy tale kid !
Yes that to.
She's doing a movie with Fahad na 🤨 or is that old news 🙈
Lemme check 🥹
I think they have cut ur scenes too 😂😂😂
You will remain in space meesam!!!
I'm having mixed emotions.. I'm not their child
Yes that to.
She's doing a movie with Fahad na 🤨 or is that old news 🙈
Lemme check 🥹
She is not doing any show with Fawad.
I think it will go over 50...52/54ish