The romance we need and deserve…TB producers lookkk…take some notes 😒😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The romance we need and deserve…TB producers lookkk…take some notes 😒😒😒
Go to Twitter, he replies to Neha's questions
Neha ye kab hua!!! Itna bada bewafai with murtasim 😱😱😱😂
He was always mine anyways 😂😂😂❤️
Shaayad usi ko symbolically dikhane ke liye they have put 🪳 ki khoon on Rohail🤣🤣 Ab samajh aa gaya mujhe.
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Behaya aur Sasta Salman ek hi naali ke gande kiidde hain…they need to be exterminated
Itni pahunch hain hamari Neha main…jaldi hi woh wahaj se interact karne lagegi…🤲🏽🤲🏽🤲🏽Go to Twitter, he replies to Neha's questions
Lols what why... I know tm lofon k liye dramay mn behaya ko tolrate karna mushkil hai vm mn bhi wo ghus ai 😂😂😂😂
Im really enjoying the pics!! Yumhaj trending!!
https://twitter.com/wahanastan_/status/1657084536927440897?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Im really enjoying the pics!! Yumhaj trending!!
https://twitter.com/wahanastan_/status/1657084536927440897?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
I also like it. But at some point of time I am like pakk chuki hoon.. bring something new now...as I have always wanted see meerasim like this 😭
💯 agree
I also like it. But at some point of time I am like pakk chuki hoon.. bring something new now...as I have always wanted see meerasim like this 😭
I think ye raha dilOriginally posted by: G2M7KQRRUKEAOOAX
It's not on youtube naa! So i couldn't watch it yet!
And why i asked was u mentioned it as one of the shows in which Yumna was feminine, so i couldn't get it!
I watched some clips
In that show ml keeps chasing her, but she resists him
They have cute flirting, intense scenes.
Heard their pair used to get shipped offscreen too