The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lol 🤣
I hope meesam nightmare mein entry na le 🤪
There is nothing new in the promo. We have already seen in so many episodes that these two don't trust each other completely. Promo is one of the examples. I am hoping that after this we will see a conversation that will lead to both of them clearing their MUs and will start trusting each other.
But then the confession doesn't make sense. 😆😆
at this point confession and consummation and my ddlj scene will always be in the last episode!!!
I also feel the same, the way things are going..
Confused expression private company limited 🤣🤣
I couldn't understand anything today 😆😆
MB crying but no tears.

Murtasim looked confused as if nothing happened.

Anwar blushing like new groom nazre utha ke ek baar bhi nahi dekha.

Originally posted by: Gigi78752
It’s a matter of ego at this point…you think I’ll give up geo NEVERRRRRR…..😂😂😂😎😎
Too attached to give up now. 😂😂
at this point confession and consummation and my ddlj scene will always be in the last episode!!!
Heeba😒😒
https://twitter.com/hey_its_Insha_/status/1656724883966148609?t=zHsW-i-unMXzZ4oWn5grdw&s=19
Something different. They r looking super gorgeous. Utilised the chemistry here.
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
The problem is bigger this time.
She is disappointed with him. He is pissed off.
And Manofying your mama is an easy task but your papa he is heroine when he is angry/pissed off, kuch zyada hi nakhre krte hain janab.
Send some angels and make them listen to:
Appa Dove Rus Baithe Ta Manau Kaun Ve
Je Apan Dove Rus Baithe Ta Manau Kaun Ve
Lol that's why he is called a drama queen 😭😂

isn’t it sad I forgot about DDLJ scene…I was like what is heeba talking about 😂😂😂😂
at this point confession and consummation and my ddlj scene will always be in the last episode!!!