In murtu dreams
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In murtu dreams
Thank god for these ….show se jyada maja edits se aya aj toh 🤣🤣🤣
Definitely not 50...
While watching live, I thought geo was stuck coz it took a long time for anwar to lift his eyes.. that's the slo mo we are getting 😆
It's going upto 70 episodes
Originally posted by: midniteangel
From what I understood, meeru is saying that whatever pleases your eye you think you love that..
Eg you see a beautiful girl and you want to look at her always.. you think its love but it's only an attraction..
Mujhe abhi nahi samj aya. What attraction she is taking about? Does She thinks Murtasim was attracted to her but didn’t love as he did not supported her ?
I think the chronology of the promo is messed up. And that conversation was after the meet up with Rohail.
Maybe Rohail confessed again and that is why she commented on how people don't realize the difference between attraction - love
Ho skata hai. I am just guessing.
Meru has huge trust issues. Maybe she knows he loves her but doesn't want to believe it.
Mai khud hi confused mujhe kisika kuch samjh nahi aara..... Aaj toh saara episode mere upar se gya.Every character in this show has same problem " Badi Badi batein , Vada Pav Khate"
The FBs are annoying. Slow mo and fb makes no sense. Mushkil se 2 episodes per week milte hai
Exactly yaar, they are dragging the epis now..
Better make it 4 epi per week
I am telling u all
Meerasim will be worst parents to meesam
They are incapable of handling a child
I am gonna shift to team meesam post her arrival in her mumma tummy itself.
they do that intentionally promo main..all out of order…just to cause confusion 😡😡😡😡
I think the chronology of the promo is messed up. And that conversation was after the meet up with Rohail.
Maybe Rohail confessed again and that is why she commented on how people don't realize the difference between attraction - love
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Thank god for these ….show se jyada maja edits se aya aj toh 🤣🤣🤣
Yahi bacha hai ab bas 🤓🤓