Also when the truth comes out..
I doubt anyone will ever get punished in TB. 😭
When Haya is not getting punished.. then why will these ppl get punished.. they are all saints infront of the great Haya 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Also when the truth comes out..
I doubt anyone will ever get punished in TB. 😭
When Haya is not getting punished.. then why will these ppl get punished.. they are all saints infront of the great Haya 😭😭
Lol!🤣🤣
Let him have some flashbacks too!😆
Heeba, the restaurant scene

Not only is haya evil..she also made the greatest mistake of eating gulab jamun like that yesterday..I was pissed about that 😡😡😡😡Originally posted by: midniteangel
When Haya is not getting punished.. then why will these ppl get punished.. they are all saints infront of the great Haya 😭😭
Originally posted by: pickachu
Why fear when murtu is here?😎
Murtu hai na isse hi punishment mile ge😆
Haan director ne bhi confirm kiya tha!! Aaj murtu ko punishment milega 😆
If he is a student/professor at law college. Why can't he reveal his look?
Maybe to create hype! He is Stereo breaker Khan !
This one is good too

MB i never had any hopes but was HIGHLY disappointed with Anwar!!!! Only hope is Waqas now!!
Still I'm waiting for them all to flip again.. never will I trust this family fully