it gives me immense pleasure to see the “evil” ones get punished LOL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
it gives me immense pleasure to see the “evil” ones get punished LOL
Need maro muje maro gif 😥
nooooo why is everyone saying that 😂😂😂😭😭🤣
I don't think anyone will get punished today. It is going to be an episode of revelations and regrets.
Don't you think Geo would have put that scene in the promo??
Waqas Tarbiyat 🤜🏽🤛🏽 MB tarbiyatOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't think anyone will get punished today. It is going to be an episode of revelations and regrets.
Aaj nahi please🤯Dekh na! After every line of Maryam's confession, uska FB thoos thoos ke denge humein🤣 Full episode usi hall mein kardenge🤣
Originally posted by: Winterberry
His scene is what was shown in promo! Nothing much or nothing less
But if they show KMK believed Meerub conspired with MZ I will loose it !
No I dont think they will show KMK like that.. he would never believe that..