I don't want their separation 🤣🤣
I only want romance bas
18 episodes bas romance hi romance 🤣🤣
Devdas feel ke liye Saad hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't want their separation 🤣🤣
I only want romance bas
18 episodes bas romance hi romance 🤣🤣
Devdas feel ke liye Saad hai 🤣
Originally posted by: alwayssparkle
I have a doubt that whether this new Promo will b before Mariam wedding becoz in prev promo meerab wasn't in wedding nd everyone seemed gloomy...
It seems the scenes in the promo will happen after Mariyam’s marriage.
Only one thing I like about mpht is the ost ❤️
Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
Such bakwaas. This woman likes who she likes, and that’s it. For the rest, she just makes up shit I guess.
Touchy-feely…man we WISH IT WERE more touchy feely haha.
I suppose she's not watched any Pak films by the same actors 🤣
I don't want their separation 🤣🤣
I only want romance bas
18 episodes bas romance hi romance 🤣🤣
Devdas feel ke liye Saad hai 🤣
We did not even get any romance from both side. Yes need that...😆
Most of the time he has devdas face but I feel bad for him.
Goodnight guys
Please tag me if there are any more updates kr YumHaj or MM content
Devdas vibe mein bhi face cute hai.
I sometimes mute the clip and watch 🤣🤣 giving my own dialogues